2) This is the second poster idea that I came up with. It features a post-apocalyptic world that is in ruins that has been invaded by a race of stereotypical "Grey" aliens who are dressed just like Alan Partridge. I think that this poster is the best because because it expresses the hilarity and escapism that the Alan Partridge series offers.
3) This is the third poster idea that I came up with. It centres around a weird and crazy image of Alan Partridge that I based around old folklore, science and themes associated with the character's personality. I think this poster is the best because the zaniness and unimaginability of the series as a whole.
4) This is the fourth poster idea I came up with. It is a image of Alan Partridge made up of doodles pinned to a notice board inside a telephone box with items and abbreviations doodled and pinned near the character. I think this is the best because the crazy imagination and ambiguity of this poster symbolises the surreal silliness of the show.




No comments:
Post a Comment