Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Alan Partridge Alpha Papa 2 Film Poster: Process Through Screen Shots

This is where I started from with my film poster. I uploaded this image onto PhotoShop from a portable camera. 

I then used the Lasso tool to trace around the image and I then uploaded it into a background the college front entrance  that I then painted green by manipulating the hue and saturation.

I then decided to proceed to the next phase and use the Text tool to type the title onto the poster.


This is the section of "Alan's" head that I used to add definition to the spine of my DVD sleeve.

This is the back of the DVD sleeve that I had created using a photo of a brick wall at my college.


This is the blurb of the back of my DVD sleeve. I uploaded a poster blurb that my tutor had already created on Learning Box and edited it as I saw fit.


I created a fake film company, Fame Propel, and created a logo and applied the company to my DVD sleeve in order to make my product look more professional and authentic.


This is the spine of my DVD Sleeve that I created to generate authenticity.


No comments:

Post a Comment