I began creating this self portrait by taking a photo of myself using Photo Booth. I then uploaded the photo onto Illustrator. I did this by pressing File and Upload on Illustrator. I then used the Pen tool to draw the basic outline and I also used the Eyedropper tool to obtain the exact shade of colour that was on my face in order to get an accurate photo.

I used the Pen tool to draw the details of my face to add more definition to the portrait, such as the lines and creases on my forehead and the different tones of blonde in my hair, as well the philtrum underneath my nose and my top and bottom lips.
The above is a comprehensive list of all of the layers that I have applied to my portrait in order to obtain a more professional image.




No comments:
Post a Comment